Friday, July 19

It's You that are Important

Friend.

well, I kinda disappointed at this moment..

I don't know how some people that we called as "friend" can easily turn back on us. But what hurt the most is that in front of us, they act like everything is fine like "i'll always got your back" thingy.

Whatever reason you are having back there girl, just make sure it will worth it. Cause it still remain unsure whether you are going to marry him or not. And did you remember the time when he turn back on you? well, as long as I remember, we are the one who stood by you, did we? maybe we don't understand your love story but girl, I do respect your decision but don't forget us when you're happy with him already, don't see us as 'wrong' all the time just because you are happy with him again. make your own stand your own rational.

But still, I'm not the kind of person who's willing to lose a friendship just because I don't like your boyfriend. Please know that our friendship worth more than that to me. I don't care who is him, what you wanna do with him, what he wanted you to do, that's just totally your business.

But please, people around you does not makes you who you are. It's you yourself. You and your personality. We may stand together but still the main thing is we always represent yourself, since the moment we're born, now, and till death comes.

 We don't judge you based on your boyfriend's attitude did we? I don't even care bout him. you and him different thing, you and us different thing, cause if i were to treat you based on his attitude, I wouldn't want to talk to you, hearing you talking, tweet you, read your tweet, see your face or even let you stay at my place, yeah, that bad. The best is just to get involve with each and everything. you are not a superhero. you may get hurt. stay at your comfortable side, and let your mature lil boyfriend settle his own problem, you're not his mom. Cause we're actually try hard not to hurt you, but if we do, I'm sorry. I'm really2 sorry.

I don't know if you can talk bad about me with him, I don't wanna know but I sure do hope you don't.
just remember no matter how bad thing turn up to, you are always be a friend of mine, even if I'm not a friend of yours already.

p/s: I don't mind if you wanna report this post to him. well, just share it if you think you'll feel better. And, I'm not pointing at anybody directly, this is an indirect message, if you think it's you I'm talking bout, it could be.. hehe :)
together we can make things better. I'm working on it, and it would be better if you help me. Just give e a call alraight? :)

And, I still loveeee you my friend! (: not going to judge you, it is not my job, it's God job.. Peace..

XOXO


2 comments: